In nature, edge is where neighboring ecosystems meet. This is where the "edge effect" occurs—a place of diversity and abundance, adaptation and exchange.
The edge:REGENERATE blog is place to explore what's happening at the edge between human intention and nature's intelligence. It's about the future of sustainability, the relevance of ecological thinking, and the need to develop not only our environments, but also ourselves.
- Building a Place-Sourced Regenerative Economy: Co-Evolving Relationships between a Regenerative Organization and its Socio-Ecological Environment
- Regenerative Development and Design: A Framework for Evolving Sustainability – available now!
- The invisible hierarchies of the living world
- What’s the difference between regeneration and restoration?
- Ray Lucchesi in Zygote Quarterly